6.25.2006

The Money Tree

Money blows. I am currently making the quartley interest payments on my loans these days. I have this wonderful summer job where I am making a decent amount of money that I am to save for this next years' living expense. But, I have made two hundred dollar payments in the past week and it's just an awful reminder of how much money really blows. I mean you work your butt off to get it, then you just have to write it all away. I hate it. I know it's going toward a good cause, my education, but I like seeing large amounts of money in my bank account and honestly the more money I see the less of it I want to spend. And actually, I really don't mind paying this interest bill because it really reigns in my "unecessary purchase" spending. So, in essence I just wish there was such a thing as a money tree and I didn't have to even borrow money because I could just grow it. I wish everybody had enough money to live a comfortable life and there was no such thing as the "rich". I wish there was no such thing as poverty I wish a college education didn't cost so goddamn much. I wish we didn't pay athletes and actors milions of dollars. I wish there was some sort of cap to how much money a person could own and any excess would have to be donated to poverty or some sort of charity. I just wish there was no such thing as money.

In other news I have had the past two days off and I really enjoyed them.

No comments: