8.20.2006

I like clouds

Today was possibly the most gorgeous day in my entire life. I mean it. It was perfetly perfect out. A little spring, summer, and a hint of fall. The sky was the prettiest blue ever and the clouds were huge and puffy. I was actually quite glad to be a lifeguard today and at my favorite pool ever, Mckennan. The park was thriving today with weddings, birthday parties, and general social gatherings. There wern't too many swimmers so my partner and I had plenty of hang time where we just chilled on the bench and talked. It was a good last day at Mckennan. Now all I have is one day at Kuehn, 4 at Laurel, and my last at Terrace. I find it slightly annoying that the pools remain open 1-8 next week when school is in session. There is going to be no one at the pool. Hopefully I will get some Lost hours next week.

I'm completely ready to go back to school. The academic part is actually sounding really appealing for some reason. I just hope I can keep this motivation I have through the end of the semester but we all know how that goes.

Aaaaannnnddd...Harrry Potter will live because he is "the boy who lived" and he can't die...he just can't and he won't.

No comments: