7.08.2007

Waiting.

Waiting...possibly the worst feeling in the entire world. We wait for so many things in our lives. I feel as though I am in a perpetual state of waitingness.

I am waiting for my life to begin, waiting to really start living. I think I will feel this way forever. It feels like I am climbing this insanely long ladder and I am so tired. I think I am trying to climb it so fast that I am wearing myself out. I predict that as I get older a sort of reversal will take place and I will no longer want to keep climbing up the ladder but rather try to go back down. I'm just waiting for a feeling of contentment with where I am at in life.

I'm waiting for my best friend. You know, the one who knows exactly what you need when you don't even know what it is you need. The one who you can just talk to you about anything and they get you. I need this person now more than ever.

W a i t i n g...

I am waiting for God to take away the one person I live for and this wait is the most painful. It's the kind of pain that penetrates the soul.

I am waiting for the day when I feel absolutely at peace and truly happy with myself, my life, and God. This may be wishful thinking and I'll probably be waiting until I die but I think a day close to this exists somewhere on earth.

I am waiting to be inspired. I can't remember the last time I truly felt excited about something.

When. will. Life. let. me. catch. Up. Each year I get older but I feel so far behind.

Waiting is agony.

I don't mean to sound thoroughly depressing because I am not depressed. Just very melancholy. You may not view that as better but I am actually quite "good" considering the circumstances. I appreciate sympathy but I've realized that I don't want it quite yet...it's not time. It is hard and I am fully aware of where the road is headed but we are not there yet so I don't care for certain kinds of sympathy.

1 comment:

ah said...

this was even a hard entry to read, because i know what you have dealt with this year. it's been defining for your character taryn, and i'm proud to call you one of my best friends.