4.27.2008

Boringest entry ever...

So I'm literally a broke ass college student.   S T ruggling to make rent here for May.  Despite this I am still able to make poor poor choices where my check book is concerned.  Danelle and I bought roller blades this weekend.  I'm over the fact that I didn't have the money for them.  I just want you to know that I haven't roller bladed since oh about elementary school.  Our little outing today really went quite well...until the end.  We took it real slow and didn't try to be fancy.  We were feeling pretty good about it until we got back to the parking lot in our apt complex.  The ground is really bumpy with gravel and pot holes.  Because of this I decide it would be much better to go on the sidewalk in front of our buildings.  This was a great idea(extreme sarcasm)  I never noticed that there is an incline the whole way down into our apt complex.  So I am literally flying past buildings and cars and over leftover salt flailing my arms going "oh shit oh shit oh shit."  Finally my building was coming up.  It's the second to last building and after the last building the sidewalk ends.  I knew I had to stop so I tried to use my bake and eventually just flung myself against the brick stones in front of my building to stop.  Finally I turned around and waved my arms at Danelle and told her to get off the sidewalk.  She apparently didn't hear me because before I know it she takes off.  She is wailing the whole way and flailing her arms as well.  She decided to stop by just slamming into me.  We then sat on the wall laughing/crying at our near death experience on blades.  Apparently Danelle  thought I said to just move over to the other side of the sidewalk.  I wish we had it on tape.

Anyway that's probably the most exciting thing that's happened around here lately.  I am completely bogged down with school.  By the end of finals week I will have taken 47 tests this semester.  PUKE.  The next 8 days of my will be devoted to Pharmacology.  We have a test this Friday and then a cumulative final right away on Monday.  Puke puke PUKE!

Ok Peace, I'm gonna go enjoy my last night of freedom before Hell week begins.

11 days and I will be donzo!!!

1 comment:

ah said...

wow i have been MIA for some time.
here's a comment!