skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
La bon vie bebe!
7.05.2008
Twilight
I'm giving in. I bought Twilight and am going to read it. That's all.
1 comment:
ah
said...
that movie looks weird.
July 06, 2008 3:51 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Este es mi
La bonne vie...
About Me
Taryn
I go to college. I'm 21. I'm gonna be a nurse in 2 years. " I want to meet a boy, fall in love, and get married... and in the meantime I'll pry drink and do some other shit..."
View my complete profile
BFF's
Adnama On The Run
I Have Always Had A Tale
The Inciting Incident
Mario Kart Wii
Fun shit!
Henrik Zetterberg
My future husband!
Top Chef
Addicting!
Pool
I enjoy a good lap swim
Eric Bana
He seems grounded for an actor. And he's gorgeous
Atonement
good read
me and my most favoritist brother
merry xmas 07
Lily Allen
"The sun is in the sky. Oh Why oh why would I wanna be anywhere else?"
Paris Vegas
This WILL be my wedding cake
Hut in the Maldives.
This is the site of my honeymoon.
Matthew Fox
I wish I was LOST on that damn island
Spider Man
the ever famous upside down kiss
Times Square
I will get there someday.
The Notebook
My version of the movie does not involve old people.
Enchanted
I wish I was Amy Adams.
Channing Tatum
Makes Shakespeare sexy...see "She's the Man"
Cafe Terrace at Night
Van Gogh...I love his work.
Andy Roddick
Please beat Rodger!
Elizabethtown
I will miss these lips and everything attached to them.
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(23)
►
October
(1)
▼
July
(1)
Twilight
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(11)
►
2007
(7)
►
December
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2006
(42)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(6)
1 comment:
that movie looks weird.
Post a Comment