10.23.2008

IDIOT!

I shouldn't have a blog.  I write these long entry's out and then delete them because the result of writing out my feelings is cathartic and when I go back and read the entry it sounds pathetic and so I delete it.  I realize that last sentence is very run-on-ish.  I don't care.  Brief rundown of life...
-School blows, kinda wish I was graduating in the spring.
-Had an unscheduled Fall Break.  It was nice and I don't want to go back to school.
-Spending way too much money I don't have.  It's making me sick.
-Got a flu shot and my arm hurts.
-Scamper was taken to the Humane Society...
-Roommate issues!  Ya'll know who.
-Stressing over Internship and whether or not I get it.
-Drank way too much not last Sat. but the one before and had the worst experience involving alcohol in my life...just the thought of hard alcohol makes me want to puke.
-Pissed that the MN/SD just can't have a decent fall.  It goes from fucking hot to fucking cold in a weeks time.  Why the hell can't it just stay 60-65 for an extended period of time???
-T.I. is the shit.  So is Jem.
-I'm paranoid my computer is going to crash.
-I hate that I am going to have to beg my Dad to help me out with paying for spring break.
-I am not voting.
-Buffaloberries is way too expensive...they use Sara Lee bread for pete's sake!!!!
-Downtown SF is pretty cool and I should go down there more often.
-LHS football is pretty amazing this year...it's fun to watch G do his thing.
-I can't sleep.
-True Blood is my new favorite show.  
-Still waiting to be inspired.
-And I was extremely sad to find out that Cub does not carry berry berry kix anymore.  LAME.
-Is it winter break yet?

xoxoT


1 comment:

ah said...

lots on yer mind! hope you land your internship. details on that?
and scamper... is gone!?!??!?!?!?!??! WHAT! SCYAMPURRRZZ!
i stopped drinking. i may have a beer here or there, but i enjoy not drinking very much.
sad you aren't voting.
lawrence has been lucky with the 60 degree weather. hate to tell you that, but it's been my respite from the redundancy of waiting tables and going to class. i need out of here! we are equally anxious.
i miss sioux falls terribly. i won't see you until christmas because i have to take thanksgiving a week early (grr, work).
see, i ramble too. it helps, nay?