Well, my name is Taryn Leigh Califano. I am currently a freshman here at MNSU. As a native
of Sioux Falls, South Dakota this sucky Mankato weather is not really that different.
Eyes: blue
First off, I'd like to think that I'm a pretty easy going person. And I am most of the time. I don't usually argue about things to do or where to go and stuff like that. I can become pretty passionate about some things. But that sucks because half the time I don't know what I'm passionate about until I am getting 'passionate' about it with someone.
Food: pizza
I like the colors blue and green.
Movies, friends, music, computer things, and reading is usually what occupies my free time.
I have a younger brother who is a freshman in high school. He can be difficult at times and we basically have a love/me-being-really-annoyed-by-him type of relationship.
Christmas and Thanksgiving are my favorite holidays.
I love my parents very much, and my cat Scyampurrzzzz and dog Kip.
I may seem like a shy reseverved person at first but when you get to know me I'll open up.
Lately I've been into this thing called rasterbating. It's pretty cool. It's a program that takes any picture image and creates the same thing only in dots and prints out on many computer pages. I have one of Jack from ABC'S LOST hanging in my room. He is 35 computer pages large. 5sheets by 7sheets.
Anyway those are some snippets about me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment