1.26.2006

Writer's Choice.

I am very excited for the weekend to get here. My dad and brother are coming to pick me and my friend Amanda up to go to Eden Prairie for my brother's hockey tournament. I'm pretty excited to get away for the weekend.

Last night for the WOW event we made some Smelly Jelly. It was pretty sweet. However, it doesn't really make my room smell all that fresh like it is supposed to. Oh well.

Last night I watched American Idol with Erica. We got some chips and salsa and con queso dip. It was tasty. After American Idol I watched LOST with Alyssa. LOST is a pretty sweet show. Matthew Fox who is the main character guy is pretty hot.

It is really hot in this room.

I'm rather tired today but I have a long ways to go yet. After this class I have math for an hour and then I have health from 6-845 tonight. YUCK. Oh well, the weekend is almost here.

No comments: