6.07.2006

Summer Days.

Summer is flying by. All I do is work, and that's a good thing. I really like my job. I almost don't like it when I have a day off. Mckennan gets old real quick though. You just feel like your babysitting the whole time. I like working because I really enjoy seeing all the regular kids who show up every day. Some of them are pretty funny, some are bad, and some are kinda weird. Either way it's a fun time. Tonight was our carnival thing and it was pretty fun. Still, I haven't had to save anyone yet.

All I talk about is work but that is really all that is going on in my life right now. Apparently, I will not be buying a new car with my money that I save. Instead I will use it as my living expense money for next semester. That means one more year without a car most likely. Which kinda sucks, but then again I'm still living in the dorms so I guess I'm ok with it. However, a new car would be nice because I'm sick of the toyota. The air conditioner pooped out on me today.

I practically use a tank of gas carting g's ass around town. Summer school is at roosevelt and that is a long haul to drive him home every day. Hopefully mom and dad will be contributing some gas money. I get paid on friday which is going to be so exciting. It's going to be a doozy of a check. Which of course will be saved and spent frugally. The family is heading out of town this weekend. It'll be just me and scyampurrzzzzz. I'm excited.

1 comment:

adnama said...

i'm coming over!