12.28.2007

I AM a material girl...sometimes.



I like purses a lot. If I were filthy rich, purses would be all I would buy. Well, that will never happen. I'm averaging about two a year and that's not good. I usually like to keep them under $100. I don't even look at Coach purses. I believe many decent and stylish purses can be found for under $400. I never could be bothered with purses. My mom had a thing for buying purses. Anyway, sophomore year something hit and I had on overwhelming urge to buy myself  a "big girl purse." I managed to wait until winter break when I bit the bullet and bought a classy Fossil purse for $98. The effect was thrilling. I loved my new purse to death! Then summertime came and I realized I "needed" a summer purse. You can imagine how this trend continued on...I "need" one for fall and spring as well. And I need the standard solid black purse that every woman must own. AND I need a flashy borderline gaudy one. So, I am contemplating which purse to buy and I've narrowed it down to one style but I can't decide on the color. These are my flashy choices...perhaps they aren't that flashy but if you knew me then you'd think they were flashy...I think.  Hhhmm I just don't know which one to pick.

1 comment:

ah said...

i am so glad that boys don't accessorize.