I'm just gonna back up here and explain a little about this blog.
Nothing too serious will be written in here. This is my place to be carefree and write about seemingly unimportant life matters. Some stuff may be stupid. I just want a place where I can put my ridiculous ideas and share them with you and if anything provide myself and you with some entertainment.
I like pina coladas. That drink represents carefree-ness. I want to live my life like the "Pina Colada song" I want to get caught in the rain.
The pics on the left are all pics that strike something within me. Some are shallow and vain yes but nonetheless they hit me. They will evolve don't you worry : )
First xmas without Mom this year...strange but I'll make it.
Wrap it up: this blog is just gonna be a jumble of stuff from the frivolous to the almost pretty serious.
Take care now and have a merry and blessed holiday!
tarynleigh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
can't wait to hang out again after christmas.... maybe drink pina coladas? or... are you into champagne?
Post a Comment