2.13.2008

James McAvoy



I absolutely love love love James McAvoy.  I liked him ever since I saw him in Wimbledon...now I know movie critics around the world probably snubbed that movie but I enjoy it very much.  It combines to things I love a lot...romantic comedy and wimbledon.  James' part is small but he makes you notice him!  He was great in Atonement.  I need to see the Last King of Scottland and Narnia.  I just watched Becoming Jane and again he was so good.  I'm not sure how I feel about that movie though.  It's sort of a love story in reverse.  Poor Jane.  BUT had she married we would probably never know Mr. Darcy or Elizabeth Bennett.  I highly recommend the film if you are single on valentine's day if you've ever fallen in love but knew you could never be with that person.  It was good but I'm a half glass full kinda person that thinks all movies with romance should end happy and together.  Yeah yeah yeah I hear you all already.  Anyway this post is about James McAvoy whom I will forever be a devout follower.  I can't wait for Penelope!

1 comment:

ah said...

i am seeing atonement on monday!!!!!