2.12.2008
Uhg.
I am study challenged. I just can't motivate myself. Ok that's not true I can when the material is at least studyable(my new word). I've had these kind of classes before. There is just a ton of material to read through. But it's not concrete things that you can make flashcards for or concepts that flow and you remember the how and why's. This is the dumb stuff that no matter how many times you read through it it never seems to stick and every time you go back to re-read, it looks completely foreign. It's the kind of material that you hope comes to you when you see the question because it is so iffy and kinda common sense stuff. I feel completely unprepared for tomorrows test and I'm gonna basically wing it and rely on my memory/common sense skills. I can not get through these 20 pages of notes without my mind wandering off to far away and sometimes inappropriate places...haha just kidding! but my mind does wander away. In the last 2 hours I've made it through my notes once...hence me being challenged. I wish I could just focus my mind but I think I have too much apathy at this point. It's the first test, I'll just see how it goes and then I'll know how to prepare myself for the next one. This is so the opposite of how the pharmacology test went...Next week I have to test out by giving three different shots! The prospect of me with a needle in my hand and having to poke my friend is kinda freaking me out. It never ends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment