2.09.2006

Amazon DVD Reviews

Reviews are not something I really like to read. It's definitely interesting to see what other people have to say, but ultimately I don't think you should rely on reviews. We all have our own opinions. I do think the reviews at Amazon are helpful, if you are looking at a particular film you like, or would like to see. You will see bad things people have written abou the film and you will see good things. In the end though they are just someone else's opinion, not yours. As a completely average person I'm not going to sit through a movie and pick every little detail apart. I'm certainly not experienced enough to do that so when I read reviews that completely pick films apart I immediately say to myself that it's someone elses opinion and not mine. In the end reviews are fun to read and to some they may be helpful. I don't think people should completely rely on reviews. Also, I don't think Amazon should delete bad reviews because someone may disagree with the bad review and buy the movie.

No comments: