Oh boy spring break. I am going home for spring break. I am going home to my lovely family whom I haven't seen since Christmas Break!!!
First I will be heading to Watertown for my brother's hockey tournament. Then on Tuesday my Mom and I will be having a mother/daughter day. We are going to first finish up some FAFSA work and send that on its way. Then we are going to go to Olive Garder for the $5.95 soup, salad, and breadsticks. Finally we'll cap off the day with a trip to the theatre to see the Libertine.
I hear my brother is finally starting to miss me so we're gonna hang out and "have fun." Those were his words. We'll probably watch some Harry Potter after I buy it. Also, we're gonna make him a high school facebook so I can torment him and vice versa.
For the rest of break I will probably just relax and study for Anatomy.
Oh ya, I have to go into work and get my formal review.
AND I will most likely hang out with Lindsay and Kaia : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment