First of all, I wouldn't want to ever live in my utopia. Life should not be a Utopia. Life is supposed to be messy and full of challenges. Life is the good along with the bad. A utopia is something I would want to escape to at certain moments, but I would never want that to be my life.
But, if there were such a thing as having a Utopia money would not be an issue for anyone. I don't know how, but some way everybody would have enough and everything would be affordable for everyone. To me there would wouldn't be a need for laws in this so called utopia because everyone just knew not to do bad stuff. A utopia for me would just be a life where no one needed to worry about anything...jobs, money, school, whatever it's all secure. I would just want everyone to walk around with a feeling of complete and utter satisfaction with their life and who they are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment