Life is full of embarassing moments. When you're lying awake at night, having trouble sleeping, do your most embarassing blunders run through your mind? Write about some of these agonizing memeories.
Yes, often times at night when I can't get to sleep I recall upon the events of the day. After that, my mind often wanders to my most embarassing moments. I have a few, but I'll only mention some. Back in the third grade I think, there was this boy who me, my friend L and friend J liked. One day at recess we were chasing him around the field. We finally all got him pinned to the ground and then we all decided that we should give him a kiss. J went first, then L. Finally, It was my turn. I guess I must have had a terrible cold or allergies but that combined with my laughing so hard produced all this snot to go flying from my nose. Luckily it didn't land on him. I think I kissed him anyway too. All I know is that it is more mortifying now than then and I can barely type this embarassing moment out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment