4.27.2006

Blog: If you could go anywhere in the world, at any time in the past or future, where and to what time would you go? What would you want to see, whom would you want to meet? Explain.

If I could go anywhere in the past or future I would most like to go back to the time period of Laura Ingalls Wilder. I loved reading the books when I was little. It would be really interesting to go back and live in that time period because so much was different. They moved around a lot. They hunted for their food and farmed. That life is so different from now. Laura always seemed to have fun adventures with her sisters. What's interesting though is that Laura always experienced things that I could relate to. She still had the same feelings and thoughts that I had growing up, it was just in a different time period.

No comments: