2.19.2008

Ariane is a ho bag

So I just remembered about that virtually date Ariane game.  After 30 minutes of trying to date her and on about the zillionth try I got her shitfaced and she passed out but I also got her completely naked...and tucked her into bed and then got into bed with her.  The next morning she kicked me out in her see through robe.  I got a 7 out of 10 not bad.  Thanks Adnama for this wonderful game. haha.

2 comments:

ah said...

wow, you technically got her to go the furthest of anyone! nicely done. but i got her to take saucy pictures in the park. look who's talking now.

adnama said...

shiit i didnt know you were doing this blog thing again. i was just reading your list of tops. referring to #10...you should come live with me in st. pete at our house! or do you still have your apartment for the summer?