In other news I survived my first pharmacology test on Friday with a high B. I hate when people hype up tests and make them sound like they are impossible. It's annoying when they say it was the hardest test they've ever taken. After almost three years of college I've finally learned to just tune everyone out and form my own opinions. I've finally figured out that most often tests are only hard if you don't know the information. I don't think I've ever taken a test that was hard or unfair. All the information is stuff that was taught to us. They said this first semester of nursing was the hardest and blah blah blah. I'm not saying it isn't hard by any means but just like anything before this it's all a matter of organization. Yeah the first week I was completely overwhelmed but now that the first tests are here I'm starting to get into my groove. It certainly is a lot of work but I feel ok about it.
A Knight's Tale was on television today. I still can't believe about Heath Ledger. I'm not gonna say I was his biggest fan but I enjoyed his work. In a way this kinda felt like "princess diana" of our generation. For some reason this one really hit home.
Ok, well I can barely keep my eyes open here...
1 comment:
we definitely watched ledger grow up as an actor, which was why it was so shocking what happened.
gin and fresca? only you, t-bag, only you. :)
Post a Comment