Wow. Taking down the stinking bed lofts is a bitch. I'm glad Kelsey already moved out and took care of hers. We all have to take our lofts down by Wednesday because that is when the 24 hour quiet hours period begins so they didn't want us clanking our beds around then. And believe you me, there is a lot of clanking and swearing. Ha, anyway it's all done.
I have no Anatomy class this week because we finished up all the material last week so Ned decided to cancel class for the last week. I guess he got in trouble from the Dean who reminded him that the semester is 15 weeks long, not 14. So basically that averaged out my week to one class a day. I have two finals to be studying for. Anatomy is just a regular old test but we have a lab test this Wednesday. The math final will probably not be my friend. I have one more health test and then a health project.
This week should go quickly. I don't know how I feel about that. This feels a lot like home in a weird way. It's stranget to see everyone packing up and taking their lofts down with 2 weeks left.
This Friday should be pretty fun too. The girls and I are heading down to Northwestern to surprise Emily with a visit. Then we'll be spending the night at Alyssa's house.
ok, gotta go do more loft taking down...Heaven help us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment