It was touching. And rarely rarely does this ever happen but I much preferred the movie to the book. Crazy I know. I didn't cry through the entire thing like it was rumored most of the female audience does. By the way, there were several men in the audience. We concluded they were all getting laid afterward. I would never force my boyfriend to see that movie, but it would say a lot about our relationship if he decided to see it. I think the title sort of scares guys away, and I'm sure after reading the synopsis they would have decided it was cheesy as all hell. But it was done well I think. It dealt with a sensitive subject. It seemed real to me. It shows the desperate feeling of being alone when your "soulmate" for lack of a better term, is gone and how to find the hope and faith that you'll be ok and maybe love again. That sounds really cheesy I know. Ultimately it's probably a girl movie...but I would love to know a guy who saw it and thought it wasn't silly or foolish.
p.s. the soundtrack is really good...
No comments:
Post a Comment