5.11.2006

Bye Bye Kip

Well coming home today wasn't very much fun. I'm so used to hearing Kip barking in the kitchen because he knows we're home. I'm so used to him clawing his way at the door trying to get outside to us. I'm so used to him being so excited to see us and jumping on our legs and barking like crazy. Yeah...there was none of that today. I wish I would have known the last time I was home that that was gonna be it. There have been so many times already today where I've almost said, "Where's Kip?" and then I remember. Things are kind of forlorn around here. My Mom's taking it really hard. It's just so weird. So very weird.

I really can't believe I've one year of college under my belt. It was weird watching everyone pack up their shit. It feels like we've been at this really awesome summer camp and now we have to come home. I obviously have a tough time transitioning between things. Being home and being at school are both awesome in their own ways. It just went so fast. It's a damn good thing work starts up soon so I can stay busy.

There was one goal I had for myself before I left and I failed. It's not a big deal, but it should have been easy because there was a pretty major opportune moment. Oh well. Next semester.

Ok, I'm gonna go unpack all my junk.

No comments: