5.07.2006

Finals Week

Well, after last weekend summer seems like a good idea. However, I know summer will be a lot different than what it's like here. I'm thrilled to be going home but I know within a couple of weeks I'll actually miss school. It's probably a good thing that I'll be working. I love my home and I love my family but I feel like since I've been away Holiday visits are all I can handle. I don't know what I'm feeling because I totally LOVE my family I just don't feel as independent from home and I guess I really like that.

Speaking of work, I'll have a whole 3 days at home before training begins. That goes on for two weeks and then the pools open the 29th. I'm a little nervous but it should all be better than how last year went. I hope I get to work at Spellerberg because it's low key and just a hop skip and jump away. Still...I'm nervous. I have dreams about lifeguarding every other night or so. They're not bad but they make me nervous. What's even more nerve racking is that G might be joining me on the life saving team as soon as he turns 16 which is in June.

Oh, and why is there such a thing as attraction? It really boggles my mind. That whole process of being attracted to someone.

Math final on Monday.

Anatomy final on Thursday.

Home free Thursday evening.

No comments: