5.15.2006

Oh to be Grey.

Grey's Anatomy is hands down crazy insane good. Of course this is just my opinion and my opinion is that Grey's RULES. I like to think that Meredith Grey is my alter ego. I wish it was because she got some hot sex tonight. haha. jk, but Dr. McDreamy is Gorgeous.

Speaking of gorgeous. Slightly too long dark hair with dark stuble and piercing blue eyes is gorgeous.

Summer feels weird. I'm no good at transitioning. I gotta get off the damn computer. It was just so easy at school when it was always right there. I'm seriously thinking of having my mom pack up my apple and hide it and only letting me have it once a week. Or maybe I could just learn to execise some self-control? We'll try. Besides the wireless is a shoot crap here and I'm sick of our huge monstrosity of a PC. I HATE PC's. They are annoying! I just want to chuck ours to kingdom come.

Outback Steakhouse has some pretty funny commercials out right now with the Australian guy. I also like the geico one..."I mean it's pie, and chips, for FREE!" hah.

I learned how to do CPR today for 3 hours even though I'm already certified. Tomorrow I get to have my skills "tested." And then I'm basically a slave to the classrom and pool as I learn how to successfully save lives here in the city of Sioux Falls.

I need a new car. The blue car is really going to blow up on me one day. It smells bad, the windows don't roll up, the door handle is janky, the seatbelts are janky, and it's rusting out. It's really not too bad, it just really doesn't feel safe. I think, and hope the plan is that I get to buy my mom's car at the end of the summer with my life saving earnings!

And I want to go on spring break next year...but not your typical party scene place.

Dashboard Confessional is pretty good and Fall Out Boy ain't bad either.

over and out.

No comments: