I'm tuckered out. The sun just really drains a person of energy. We had training today from 12-8. Since Spellerberg has no water we had to go to Drake Springs and the water was absolutely freezing. I jumped in and about died. I thought for sure I'd get used to it but it took your breath away and literally made you numb. So, we ended up then going to Frank Olson where the water wasn't much warmer and did some emergency procedures. I had the spinal and it was pretty fun actually. I enjoyed having the experience. It was intense even though I knew it wasn't real. Still my heart was pounding and I felt strangely alive. When I finished everything and got out of the pool my whole lower half was numb. My only goal for today was to not burn and I successfully succeded in that aspect. I need to go to bed because I'm exhausted and I have to do this all again tomorrow and pretty much the rest of the summer.
19 is tomorrow. It feels like it could be 20. I don't feel 19. Anyway, Night.
No comments:
Post a Comment