Target is absolutely amazing. I could live there. Anyway, they currently are selling lunch trays. I bought a pink one.
That's a meatless chicken patty I'm about to enjoy, by the way. They are actually pretty good.
This brought me right back to elementary school. Ironically my homework for that night brought me right back there as well. I had to add, subtract, multiply, and divide fractions. When's the last time you had to do that. I never ever expected I would have to do that kind of math in college. I wasn't good at math in elementary school and I am not that much better now. Uhg and we had a quiz over it on Friday. I couldn't believe it. But it was more annoying than difficult I do admit. It made me really think how great elementary school is. I wish I could have appreciated it more when I was there. Savored recess, the fun activities that tricked you into learning, music class, gym, art. Elementary school was the shit.
1 comment:
that looks horrifyingly disgusting
Post a Comment