1.02.2008

Great in 08

1.  Get back on previous eating regime...HEALTHY more fruits and vegetables and little or no meat.
2.  Get back in work-out mode.  "MAKE the CUT" (workout and diet) is a must for February and March.
3. Consume 64oz. of water every day. (how cool would that be to say for a whole year you for sure had 64oz. of water every day?!)
4.  Be more outgoing (give a simple "hi" to someone you pass in the hall...you have no idea how ridiculously difficult that is for me.) 
5.  Spend wisely.  (probably the most difficult).
6. Convince Dad to go to Florida over Spring Break (this one must be broached carefully but tackled asap! March is not far away)
7.  STUDY! STUDY! STUDY! (The nursing program is no joke and will probably kick my ass this first semester...for once I want to start the semester off with guns blazing and ace those first tests so I don't have to play catch up and bust my figurative balls all semester).

Looks like 2008 has the potential to be GREAT! starting tomorrow as I did not workout today, eat any fruits or vegetables, consume 64oz of water, spent foolishly and bought a wii, didn't bring up the subject of florida, and haven't looked through the Pharmacology book even though I said I would over break.  TOMORROW January 3rd begins GREAT IN 08!

1 comment:

ah said...

did you drink 64 today?
i bet you could ocnvince mark to go to florida. you convinced him to supply funness at hyvee...